While things may be changing around us, one thing remains constant and that is our commitment to ensuring we are here for you when you need us.
As we are all aware, the Premier has announced increased restrictions from 11:59pm Saturday 17th July 2021.
In line with this, a number of our stores will temporarily close to face to face service except the following who may remain open:
- Supermarkets and grocery stores (including butchers, bakeries, fruit and vegetable stores, liquor stores and fishmongers);
- Stores that predominantly sell health, medical, maternity and infant supplies;
- Pharmacies and chemists;
- Petrol stations;
- Banks and financial institutions;
- Pet supplies;
- Post offices and newsagents; and
- Office supplies.
Many of our stores will continue to serve you via their online or click and collect channels to provide access to your much needed products and services. Please check with individual retailers regarding their trading during this time.
As always please:
✔️ Wear a mask
✔️ Check in via QR Code at each entry to centre and store
✔️ Sanitise hands
✔️ Socially distance
✔️ Be Kind and look out for one another
Manual Check In Stations
Greenwood Plaza has made manual check in available for customers who do not have the capability to do so themselves on a smart phone. You can check in at one of our iPad stations at the following locations:
Metro Level outside Greenwood Grocer
Plaza Level Food Court
If you require assistance please contact our security team on 0412 082 928
To manually check in to individual stores, please contact the store directly on the best way to do so.
Open for Essentials
Our essential retail stores and services remain open for everything you need at this time. Click to see a list of essential retailers and services.
These stores may be trading varied hours during this period, so we encourage you to check with individual stores for their trading hours.
Some of our other stores remain open for Click & Collect or are shoppable online from the comfort of your own home. Click here for Click & Collect retailers and here for Shop from home retailers.
Physical distancing when in our centres
We recognise the critical importance of physical distancing. To help our community maintain physical distancing while in our centres we have installed additional signage, are working with our retailers to provide appropriate space for customer queues and have implemented signage at gathering points, including at our vertical transport locations, entry/exits and car parks, for guidance around effective social distancing in these areas.
Each retailer also has signage to support this by communicating how many patrons they can accommodate in their space, given any current restrictions. We ask that you assist by always following all signage and directions when shopping in centre and being mindful of others around you.
Safety and Preventative Measures at Mirvac Retail Centres
The health, safety and wellbeing of our customers, retail partners, employees and our community is our highest mission.
In response to the COVID-19 pandemic and to keep our community safe, we implemented significant precautionary cleaning, hygiene and sanitising practices at the onset of the pandemic.
In addition to our existing rigorous cleaning and sanitising practices, we are taking additional measures which include but are not limited to:
- Increasing the frequency and intensity of our cleaning efforts of all commonly touched surfaces including seating, doors, lift controls, food courts, and amenities.
- Dettol gel sanitisation at convenient locations including entrances and exits.
- Actively encouraging the practice of good hygiene and preventative measures throughout the centre.
- Requiring all service providers to confirm they have not travelled overseas or been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Queuing and crowd management in our food courts during busy times
- Increased staff presence with blue COVIDSafe vests worn by staff to easily allow you to find help or assistance
- Increased hand sanitiser stations at car park pay stations and antibacterial and microbial silver-ionised safety film on all ticket machines and pay stations
- Introducing a contactless customer experience service and our Customer Support Centre which is contactable via phone, email, social media or SMS for extended hours every day of the week.
We also continue to ensure we follow the latest advice and regulations from the Australian and State Governments as the situation unfolds.